PNFC is a not for profit, private flying club. Our club exists to support aviation activities for active, retired and honorably discharged members of our military, DOD Civilians and their families. State, county, and local government employees can also enjoy the privileges and benefits of membership.
If you are interested in becoming a member of our club or would simply like more information please contact our Membership director by leaving a message on our club phone line at (850) 434-1675 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Come Fly With Us!
Our 2017 Board Members:
- President – Russ Pascoe
- Vice President – Bill Scism
- Secretary – John Jenista
- Treasurer – Ron Joyner
- Operations Officer – John Stein
- Asst Operations Officer – Derek Greene
- Maintenance Officer – Frank Hill
- Asst Maintenance Officer – Harold Cohen
- Membership Director – Fritz Hoeschler
- Safety Officer – David Flowers